|We're looking for the Perfect Pitch!
Do you have a unique, compelling story concept? Are you looking for help getting your film made? Give us your best 60-second video pitch and see what the world and our panel of industry experts have to say. You could win prizes such as:
- A trip to the Sundance Independent Producers Conference
- Your film trailer cut for free by Hollywood Trailer House, Secret Headquarters Incorporated
- Consulting time with distribution expert Stacey Parks
- Consulting time with cinematographer Jon Fauer, ASC
- Red Giant Magic Bullet software for color and VFX
- An HP 8710w mobile workstation
- Avid editing software and hardware (grand prize winner and four runners up)
- A membership to filmspecific.com
|Here's how it works
- Create a 60-second video pitch that outlines your film’s storyline in the most compelling way possible.
- Register with imeem.com and upload your video before April 1, 2008. Files must be in avi, mov, flv, m4v, mpg, vob, dv, or wmv formats.
- Tell your friends and family to vote by clicking "favorite" underneath the video. Voting begins on January 17, 2008, so get your entry in early to maximize your number of "favorite" votes!
- The 20 entries that receive the most "favorite" votes as of April 1, 2008, will move on to the final round.
- The 20 finalists will submit a short business plan and cover letter by May 1, 2008. These materials along with the original pitch will be judged by a panel of industry pros.
- A grand prize winner and four runners-up will be announced on June 3, 2008.